Carolyn's 7-Layer Dip
Carolyn was making 7-Layer Dip to serve as a snack for when my family was over to hang out last night and I had to write down the recipe as she went. I always assumed 7-Layer Dip was more time consuming than it is? Super easy and quick!
1 can Casa Mamita Refried Beans
2 pouches Guacamole
16 oz. tub Friendly Farms Sour Cream
1 package Casa Mamita Taco Seasoning
12 oz. Happy Farms Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
1/4 c. Tuscan Garden Large Pitted Black Olives, drained and chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 c. grape tomatoes, halved (could use roma or other)
1 c. shredded lettuce, omit if you want to be able to save any leftovers
Benita or Clancy's Tortilla Chips
1. On a large platter or 9x13 pan, spread refried beans into an even layer.
2. Spread guacamole over the beans in an even layer. If using a platter, don't go quite to the edge the beans so that the bean layer still shows.
3. Mix taco seasoning into sour cream. Spread over guacamole leaving the very edge of the sour cream layer exposed.
4. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Top with olives, green onions, tomatoes, and lettuce (opt.)
6. Serve with tortilla chips.