Nice and simple muffin recipe and blueberries are a great deal at ALDI right now! These freeze well in bags and then make a nice grab and go breakfast or sack lunch treat.
Makes 24 muffins, $.12 per muffin
3 c. Baker's Corner All-Purpose Flour
1 1/2c. Baker's Corner Sugar
1 tsp. Stonemill Essential Salt
1 T. Baker's Corner Baking Powder
2 Goldhen eggs
2/3 c. oil (whatever you like to bake with)
1 c. Friendly Farms Milk
1 pint fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400* and grease muffin pan unless using liners.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder.)
3. Combine all wet ingredients and then mix into dry with a fork. Batter will be thick but not lumpy.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until starting to turn golden on the edges.