This has become my "Go To" appetizer recipe for any and all parties that we attend, even those last minute invites! Lots of things about this appetizer make it my favorite, but most of all is that with the chips included it's right at $10 and oh so easy! I'm sure many have heard it referred to as 1,2,3 dip or 3, 2, 1 dip. I like to call it 3, 2, 1 Dip because that's the order I place the ingredients in the slow cooker. I'm posting this one tonight because we have football on right now and are headed over to a party to watch basketball! Gotta love winter sports and comfort food!
3 packages cream cheese
2 cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 lb sausage
1. Brown sausage
2. Place cream cheese in slow cooker
3. Pour diced tomatoes and green chiles over cream cheese
4. Add sausage
5. Depending on when you need your dip and when you place in slow cooker depends on time and temp.
6. I added all ingredients and placed on high. Waited about 30 minutes to stir. It was still chunky, so I will leave on high about 30 more minutes, then place on low, so it doesn't scorch while at the party.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.